WAIVER OF LIABILITY
FOR PROVIDING VOLUNTEER SERVICES
I, (name stated below), wishing to volunteer my time and services for the Soup Kitchen in Provincetown (SKIP) hereby acknowledge that said organization is doing everything they can to protect the public as well myself as a volunteer. To this extent, I agree to follow Center of Disease Control (CDC) and local health district guidelines and SKIP policies and procedures for social distancing to reduce the spread of Novel Coronavirus, or COVID-19. This will require me to maintain six (6) feet of distance between myself, fellow volunteers, and patrons of the organization as much as possible.
I agree to utilize surgical masks or improvised masks such as scarves, bandanas, and handkerchiefs to reduce the risk of exposure to myself and others. I agree to wash or sanitize my hands after using the restroom, sneezing, and coughing, and before eating or preparing meals or sundries for distribution, and will properly wear and utilize sterile gloves.
I understand that I may be informed of or encounter sensitive Personal Health Information (PHI) for those that SKIP serves. I agree to hold this information in confidence and will not disseminate any PHI except as allowed by law and/or per the policy and procedures of said organization which I am volunteering for.
I understand that there is no medical health coverage afforded to me during my relationship with SKIP. SKIP is not responsible for any potential exposure to Novel Coronavirus, or COVID-19.
By signing below, I agree to comply with the written instructions above. Failure to comply with these written instructions or verbal instructions from staff may result in my volunteer privileges being removed and I may be asked to leave the premises.
SKIP VOLUNTEER ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
RECEIPT OF SKIP HANDBOOK
& ACCEPTANCE OF SKIP POLICIES & PROCEDURES
1. I have received and read the SKIP Volunteer Handbook.
2. I understand that the policies contained in the SKIP Handbook are intended for guidance only and may be unilaterally changed or amended by SKIP without notice.
3. I acknowledge, as a SKIP Volunteer, I may have access to confidential information, and I agree to treat and use such information appropriately and to not divulge any such information to unauthorized persons or entities.
4. I understand that, from time to time, there may be photographs of volunteers taken that may be used for SKIP publicity purposes in order to showcase our work.
5. I understand any violation of confidentiality or violation of policies contained in the SKIP Handbook may result in my immediate termination as a SKIP Volunteer.